You're My Sunshine

There were days when I just didn't feel like getting out of my room, didn't feel like interacting with anyone because my life had become so monotonous that I just didn't know what to do next. My days were so gloomy without you, it felt like everything was so lifeless and I had just forgotten how to smile anymore. I didn't know what it felt like to feel everything all over again.

The day you came back, you brought everything with you. You brought my love, my kindness, my patience and more importantly you brought yourself back. When you stepped in, I felt like it was so surreal and for a moment I felt like I was just dreaming. Holding your hand and feeling a chill down my spine is the most incredible feeling to me. You make my life a happier one with everyday that passes by irrespective of the situation because your voice is like the medicine that heals everything that was once broken, your smile takes my breath away because damn man! you're the one that I'm crazy about.

When you hold my hand and kiss it, I see an unfading smile in the blurry night which makes me feel so special that I just end up being so speechless. You tell me that I never talk so the actual reason is that I don't want to waste time in talking when I can just adore the love of my life and enjoy the silent ride. I want to enjoy every second of my life with you by being right by your side. I don't want to miss any moment where I can see you being so happy around me.

You are my sunshine that never fades away, just a glimpse of you is enough to keep me going for the rest of the week and the complete you is enough to keep me going for the rest of my life. You are one of a kind that never ceases to amaze me with your ability to make a difference in people's life. And when I say I need you, it means I want you to feel safe around me, I know that you have always been yourself which is the best thing about you.

You've taught me to never look back when it comes to life changing lessons, you've taught me to be independent because watching you do incredible things at this age is something no one can ever think of and I really admire you for that.

I want you to know that the level of impact you have on my life is something that no one can ever cross it. You inspire me everyday, you have a way of loving which I still need to get used to since you're not at all into cute things but I guess you don't waste time in such things because you get things done with a snap of your fingers.

I can never picture anyone else in your place because it makes me feel so uncomfortable and anxious. And I know that you're my best therapy, your presence makes everything go away, I hardly have anxiety around you but when I'm in your arms, I just feel like it's the perfect place for me to be.

To my Jay Bird and my Sunshine. You're incredibly talented and an amazing man. I'm proud of you for all the things you've accomplished so far. I'll always love you no matter what ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Complete Diversion

Somedays Are Bearable & Somedays Are Not

Attachments